Welcome to e-Marketing Concepts!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thank you and Goodnight!

Photobucket

The blog will be temporarily closed down tomorrow, for a while (maybe a week or so) for marking (it WAS originally a class project, after all, and the semester is winding down).

We've covered a lot of stuff, and it was fun. I fully intend to keep the blog live after the class ends, (no promises, though...) but the frequency of posts is likely going to drop. For a while, I was updating 3 times a day - it's too bad I've been so busy lately, or I would have liked to keep that pace up, (beats out my classmates who have to do like 5 posts tonight because it's due tomorrow though~). The economic conditions also means there's a surprising lack of news, as everything's grinding to a standstill (unless you're a BIG Twitter fan - then there's plenty to talk about)

Anyways, here's to 50 posts! A nice round number to take a little break~

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I like the new background!! HAHA red chairs, nice touch. Will miss the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I'll be back once it's done being graded~

    ReplyDelete