Welcome to e-Marketing Concepts!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

There's a whole lotta nothing out there...

One of the tougher things about maintaining a blog of any sort is finding material, I guess. While there is a lot of e-Marketing news out there, there hasn't really been anything particularly groundbreaking that would just make me jump to writing another post. I guess a sagging economy means harm to e-Business as well (laughtrack here)

Well, beyond my own laziness, anyways. I guess I could do like some other bloggers and merely talk about whatever comes to mind, but I always wanted to keep this blog purely "e-Marketing" (and offshoots) so talking about pop culture would seem out of place to me and anybody who reads this.

So, in short, *respect* to bloggers who manage to keep up the torrential pace. I'm a big fan of anime blogs, (something anybody looking through my archives can probably guess) and sites that do episode recaps are great since they update pretty much daily. Maybe laying out a schedule of what to write about is really the way to go~

0 comments:

Post a Comment