Welcome to e-Marketing Concepts!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Some GUI and Link Changes

Some stuff updated for the site. Read more about the changes below the jump.

It's been like a month into this, and I'm still getting the hang of things. Anyways, some new stuff:
  1. New Header - 3rd one in the span of a month... Anyways, it's got a bit of a softer and less "busy" touch than the last one, so I like it.
  2. New Favicon - the little icon in the address bar / favorites section is no longer the Blogger "B" (it's now a suit with a red tie, which has pretty much been my theme for the whole blog for a while now). For anybody who wants to change their icon, you can get the tutorial here, (mine's a PNG file)
  3. Changed the Links - I didn't want the links to take people off my site, (since they're interspersed in stories, and if you get taken away, and have to click "back," you tend to lose your place). Anyways, now I have them set up to open all in the same new Window, while before, each link would open a separate new window, (which quickly became cumbersome). Not sure if I should just get them to open all in the same window... anyways, if anybody has it set up the same way, I simply changed the target="_blank" to target="new" in all the earlier posts.
I guess that's it for now~ like 25 posts in a month or so, I think I'm going at a fairly decent clip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment